20071217

some notes

Turn things inside out. Scatter contents across the floor. and take each piece, one by one, put it back together, build something break it and do it again. My computer died an hour before my last class and a final presentation a few days ago. I am a bit embarrassed to say this but I am really happy. I want to use this as an opportunity to rethink the way I use it as a tool, where and when I need it, and when I don't. Figure out ways to turn computers inside out and sprinkle the things they do throughout the architecture of the physical world. We don't need these big heavy meaningless objects that waste space. search for places to embed and distribute computation. Here are some of my physical models, sketches of concepts behind my projects. I spend a lot more time with these, exploring first, than I do actually writing the code that often is the final result.

No comments:

 
taylor levy. taylor levy. taylor levy. taylor levy. taylor levy. possible design object. possible design object. possible design object. itp. itp. itp. itp.