20070206

today I walked and then some more


today my mission was to find a bank and orient my self in this disorienting town. it was intimidating, long, tiresome (*see image on left). Apparently it's not cool to be a foreign bank in china...but it is cool to be a hostess at a restaurant while picking your nose. I also discovered jungle gyms for old people. I thought they were bullies at first. but they were just concentrating really hard. Talia met a girl named Clairol. We tried a new fruit. I almost got hit by a bus. (Nana and Zaida...the picture on the right is where I was walking when you called me.) Tomorrow is another call center day.

No comments:

 
taylor levy. taylor levy. taylor levy. taylor levy. taylor levy. possible design object. possible design object. possible design object. itp. itp. itp. itp.